Our goal is to help you earn more money without taking more risk.
We are always available to discuss your goals, your portfolio, and the markets.
Separately Managed Bond Accounts — Taxable and Tax Free
Would you like to earn more money from your bond portfolio?
- Goldstein Capital has the potential to help you earn a lot more money (up to 2% higher yield) than you might from a mutual fund or from buying bonds through a brokerage firm.
- As a boutique bond manager, we focus on the best opportunities in the market. Mutual funds and brokerage firms have to cast their nets wider, forcing them to settle for lower yielding bonds.
- Working with over 50 bond dealers gives us access to Wall Street's inventory and to the auctions and fire sales where we often find attractive opportunities.
Goldstein Capital focuses on preserving your capital.
- We're experts at managing interest rate risk. If interest rates move higher, our skill can make a huge difference in preserving your capital.
- We minimize credit risk. In the tax-free municipal bond market, we typically buy bonds with high credit ratings — AA or AAA. To further preserve capital, we build a diversified portfolio.
- In the mortgage-backed securities market, we focus on bonds guaranteed by Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac or Ginnie Mae — government sponsored entities.
Separate accounts are customized to your needs.
- We manage your account in accordance with your investment goals, risk tolerance and tax status.
- We set up a custody account in your name at a top U.S. bank.
Why our clients have confidence in Goldstein Capital.
- Goldstein Capital has been in business since 1995 and is an SEC registered investment advisor.
- Paul Goldstein, Goldstein Capital's Chief Investment Officer, has been a bond specialist for over 30 years.
- Our clients appreciate our accessibility, candid advice, insightful answers and the great job we have done making money for them.
- Many long-term clients are senior investment professionals. Ask for our impressive references.
Copyright © 2017 Goldstein Capital Corp.