An impressive 25-year history managing risk and generating solid returns.
Targeting high returns with a keen eye on preservation of capital
Goldstein Capital's MBS Hedge Fund Strategy
Our strategy has the potential to be a relatively consistent moneymaker.
- Goldstein Capital has been using our hedge fund strategy for over 20 years.
- Our strategy employs insightful analysis and prudent leverage of Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and Ginnie Mae mortgage-backed securities (MBS).
- These high quality MBS have historically been an excellent way to generate income.
- Since these MBS are issued by government sponsored entities, it is typically easy to borrow money to leverage these MBS and to target higher returns.
Our objective is to preserve capital as well as make money during good times and bad.
- Using diligent risk management, we aim to generate steady returns, even through difficult markets.
- We carefully hedge our portfolio with the goal that changes in interest rates, or most other market factors, will not have a big effect on this strategy's returns.
- We work hard for our clients. However, there is no guarantee that we will achieve our goals.
We can use our hedge fund strategy to manage a separate account customized to your needs.
- We can customize a separately managed account with your investment goals and risk tolerance in mind.
- By adjusting the amount of risk that we allow in the portfolio, we can target higher returns for clients who are willing to take more risk.
Why our clients have confidence in Goldstein Capital.
- Goldstein Capital has been in business since 1995 and is an SEC registered investment advisor.
- Paul Goldstein, Goldstein Capital's Chief Investment Officer, has been a bond specialist for over 30 years.
- Our clients appreciate our accessibility, candid advice, insightful answers and the great job we have done making money for them.
- Many long-term clients are senior investment professionals. Ask for our impressive references.
Copyright © 2020 Goldstein Capital Corp.